17 Fairway Avenue, MortdaleSold For $1,090,000 December 5, 2015
- Property ID: 61508630
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
Peacefully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this generous 3 bedroom home is immediately inviting with tranquil gardens and an abundance of natural light.
- An impressive living area at the front of the home that opens out onto the front balcony overlooking the manicured lawns and garden.
- A sleek and modern kitchen, offering space and functionality with ample storage and Bosch stainless steel appliances.
- Three bedrooms each offering built in robes and a ceiling fan in the main.
- A clean and well proportioned bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet.
- Tranquil gardens surround the home and there is a covered back verandah to enjoy the peaceful outlook.
- A four car garage underneath the home with ample storage and the added convenience of a additional toilet.
- Close proximity to the new shopping complex and child minding centres, along with improvements including a new 315L off peak hot water system and Colorbond guttering.
In a highly sought after locale, bordering Mortdale Heights and Oatley and just moments from the Golf Course, Tennis Centre, gyms and parklands, this stand out family home offers a wealth of opportunity in an enviable location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!