17 Fairway Avenue, MortdaleSold For $1,090,000 December 5, 2015
- Property ID: 61508630
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
Peacefully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this generous 3 bedroom home is immediately inviting with tranquil gardens and an abundance of natural light.
- An impressive living area at the front of the home that opens out onto the front balcony overlooking the manicured lawns and garden.
- A sleek and modern kitchen, offering space and functionality with ample storage and Bosch stainless steel appliances.
- Three bedrooms each offering built in robes and a ceiling fan in the main.
- A clean and well proportioned bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet.
- Tranquil gardens surround the home and there is a covered back verandah to enjoy the peaceful outlook.
- A four car garage underneath the home with ample storage and the added convenience of a additional toilet.
- Close proximity to the new shopping complex and child minding centres, along with improvements including a new 315L off peak hot water system and Colorbond guttering.
In a highly sought after locale, bordering Mortdale Heights and Oatley and just moments from the Golf Course, Tennis Centre, gyms and parklands, this stand out family home offers a wealth of opportunity in an enviable location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.