17 Fairway Avenue, MortdaleSold For $1,090,000 December 5, 2015
- Property ID: 61508630
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
Peacefully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this generous 3 bedroom home is immediately inviting with tranquil gardens and an abundance of natural light.
- An impressive living area at the front of the home that opens out onto the front balcony overlooking the manicured lawns and garden.
- A sleek and modern kitchen, offering space and functionality with ample storage and Bosch stainless steel appliances.
- Three bedrooms each offering built in robes and a ceiling fan in the main.
- A clean and well proportioned bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet.
- Tranquil gardens surround the home and there is a covered back verandah to enjoy the peaceful outlook.
- A four car garage underneath the home with ample storage and the added convenience of a additional toilet.
- Close proximity to the new shopping complex and child minding centres, along with improvements including a new 315L off peak hot water system and Colorbond guttering.
In a highly sought after locale, bordering Mortdale Heights and Oatley and just moments from the Golf Course, Tennis Centre, gyms and parklands, this stand out family home offers a wealth of opportunity in an enviable location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."