17 Fairway Avenue, MortdaleSold For $1,090,000 December 5, 2015
- Property ID: 61508630
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
Peacefully positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this generous 3 bedroom home is immediately inviting with tranquil gardens and an abundance of natural light.
- An impressive living area at the front of the home that opens out onto the front balcony overlooking the manicured lawns and garden.
- A sleek and modern kitchen, offering space and functionality with ample storage and Bosch stainless steel appliances.
- Three bedrooms each offering built in robes and a ceiling fan in the main.
- A clean and well proportioned bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet.
- Tranquil gardens surround the home and there is a covered back verandah to enjoy the peaceful outlook.
- A four car garage underneath the home with ample storage and the added convenience of a additional toilet.
- Close proximity to the new shopping complex and child minding centres, along with improvements including a new 315L off peak hot water system and Colorbond guttering.
In a highly sought after locale, bordering Mortdale Heights and Oatley and just moments from the Golf Course, Tennis Centre, gyms and parklands, this stand out family home offers a wealth of opportunity in an enviable location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.