19b Inverness Avenue, PenshurstSold For $775,000 May 22, 2020
- Property ID: 61839970
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Calling all Semi, Villa, Townhouse and First Home Buyers!
Set in one of Penshurst's most sought-after streets; this unique brick period home combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- Offering two well proportioned bedrooms
- Internal laundry and a well sized bathroom
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance focous with easy-care gardens.
- A driveway to lock-up garage at the front of the property perfectly completes the package.
- Deceased Estate, will be sold!
Situated in a highly-coveted Penshurst locale, close to Penshurst train station, parklands and schools; providing extra convenience. This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a unique home.
Hurry won't last long...
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.