19b Inverness Avenue, PenshurstSold For $775,000 May 22, 2020
- Property ID: 61839970
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Calling all Semi, Villa, Townhouse and First Home Buyers!
Set in one of Penshurst's most sought-after streets; this unique brick period home combines traditional features with space and functionality.
- Offering two well proportioned bedrooms
- Internal laundry and a well sized bathroom
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance focous with easy-care gardens.
- A driveway to lock-up garage at the front of the property perfectly completes the package.
- Deceased Estate, will be sold!
Situated in a highly-coveted Penshurst locale, close to Penshurst train station, parklands and schools; providing extra convenience. This is an exceptional opportunity to acquire a unique home.
Hurry won't last long...
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.