2/21 Austral Street, PenshurstFOR SALE $828,000
- Property ID: 61834910
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Impressive Villa Style Apartment Living With Two Courtyards 188 sqm
Just moments from Penshurst's cosmopolitan dining and shopping strip, along with the station and bus services, this impressive three-bedroom apartment is a must to inspect.
- An impressive open plan living space with air conditioning and a private courtyard off the living space
- Three generous bedrooms, two built-in robes, the main with an ensuite, it's own private access to the rear courtyard
- The kitchen is sleek and as new providing gas cooking, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, and ample cupboard space.
- Modern bathroom offering a separate bath and shower
- The open plan, villa-style living makes entertaining a breeze
- An internal laundry, a two-car garage, storage cage, and secure intercom entry perfectly complete the package
Located close to quality schools, shops, and the station, this apartment is the perfect family option for affordable, low maintenance living or someone looking for a villa in the heart of Penshurst.
Apartments like this are rarely available and definitely will not last.
Inspection by appointment or virtual inspection.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.