2/27 Cambridge Street, PenshurstSold For $545,000 May 26, 2016
- Property ID: 61552690
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Perfectly positioned with easy access to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious two bedroom apartment offers a fantastic opportunity for an astute investor.
- The generous living space opens out onto a breezy balcony for relaxed living with a tranquil leafy outlook
- The kitchen is has been updated and offers ample cupboard and bench space along with room for dining
- There are two bedrooms with built in robes, and both complimented by a clean, ultra-modern bathroom
- An internal laundry, secure intercom access and a carspace perfectly complete the package
- A quality tenant in occupation paying $420 per week and looking to stay long term
Ideally situated opposite Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre, just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct and its many transport options.
An opportunity not to be missed!
Strata $436.55 per quarter, Council $226 per quarter and Water $185.79 per quarter.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.