2/31 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $575,000 October 17, 2017
- Property ID: 61673210
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Another complex RECORD smashed!!!
Last sale in complex was February 2017 with garage $528,000
Wanting to sell this spring? Call the most active Penshurst agent for almost 20 years today 0407 272 533
Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational apartment is ready to move in and enjoy. Featuring:
- A generous living space that opens out onto a breezy balcony
- An impressive modern kitchen with a cleverly integrated laundry
- Two bedrooms, the main with a built in robe and its own balcony
- A stylish modern bathroom
- A registered car space
- An investors dream fixed lease till April 2019 currently rented at $425 with increase April 2018 to $435 per week and April 2019 $445 per week.
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shops and restaurants, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.