2/415 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $590,000 November 15, 2018
- Property ID: 61764730
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Unique Townhouse Style Apartment In the Heart of Penshurst
Perfectly set within tranquil garden surrounds, this sensational townhouse style apartment offers low maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct and train station.
- Set over two levels and generously proportioned
- The light-filled living and dining domain offers air conditioning and opens out onto a large entertainer's balcony, effortlessly combining indoor/outdoor living
- The open plan kitchen is both stylish and functional with ample bench and cupboard space.
- The upper level is home to a substantial master bedroom offering a generous built in robe and a balcony
- Complimented by a second bedroom and a well-appointed central bathroom
- The convenience of an internal laundry with 2nd toilet, a garage, and secure intercom entry are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
Combined with its proximity to Penshurst's many lifestyle and transport options including the station and quality schools, and also convenient to Hurstville CBD and Westfield, this stand out apartment offers an outstanding opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Michael has always pushed for the absolute best and his attention to detail really shines through. It is a breath of fresh air dealing with such a passionate and honest agent that always puts in 110% for his clients. Would highly recommend Michael to anyone buying/selling/renting.
- Jason Stephan Hilas and Jessica Slaveski - (Vendor Review) - 7/25 Martin Place, Mortdale
Communication with Michael was great. He always got back to us with any questions we had. Would thoroughly recommend Michael. Nothing was any trouble for him, and we achieved a wonderful result with our sale. Many thanks.
- Dianne Duncan - (Vendor Review) - 6/50 George Street, Penshurst
A very nice person to deal with. I recommend Michael to anyone selling their house.