2/415 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $590,000 November 15, 2018
- Property ID: 61764730
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Unique Townhouse Style Apartment In the Heart of Penshurst
Perfectly set within tranquil garden surrounds, this sensational townhouse style apartment offers low maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct and train station.
- Set over two levels and generously proportioned
- The light-filled living and dining domain offers air conditioning and opens out onto a large entertainer's balcony, effortlessly combining indoor/outdoor living
- The open plan kitchen is both stylish and functional with ample bench and cupboard space.
- The upper level is home to a substantial master bedroom offering a generous built in robe and a balcony
- Complimented by a second bedroom and a well-appointed central bathroom
- The convenience of an internal laundry with 2nd toilet, a garage, and secure intercom entry are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
Combined with its proximity to Penshurst's many lifestyle and transport options including the station and quality schools, and also convenient to Hurstville CBD and Westfield, this stand out apartment offers an outstanding opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."