2/415 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $590,000 November 15, 2018
- Property ID: 61764730
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Unique Townhouse Style Apartment In the Heart of Penshurst
Perfectly set within tranquil garden surrounds, this sensational townhouse style apartment offers low maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct and train station.
- Set over two levels and generously proportioned
- The light-filled living and dining domain offers air conditioning and opens out onto a large entertainer's balcony, effortlessly combining indoor/outdoor living
- The open plan kitchen is both stylish and functional with ample bench and cupboard space.
- The upper level is home to a substantial master bedroom offering a generous built in robe and a balcony
- Complimented by a second bedroom and a well-appointed central bathroom
- The convenience of an internal laundry with 2nd toilet, a garage, and secure intercom entry are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
Combined with its proximity to Penshurst's many lifestyle and transport options including the station and quality schools, and also convenient to Hurstville CBD and Westfield, this stand out apartment offers an outstanding opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.
- Buyer - 2/2 Nelson St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Best of the best!!! - Michael Stojanovic and his team managed the sale of my unit during the particularly difficult time of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Although the sale took several months, Michael has gone above and beyond to achieve the sale of my unit at the best possible price. Michael has vast experience in real estate, and excellent marketing and communication skills. He has maintained consistent contact and provided excellent sales advice which has led to the sale of my unit. I would strongly recommend Michael for his professionalism, excellent negotiation skills, and up to date knowledge of market trends.
- Natalia - 2/2 Nelson St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Good work in promoting and selling our property - We are very appreciative of Michael's hard work and professionalism in promoting and selling our property in these uncertain times.