2/415 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $590,000 November 15, 2018
- Property ID: 61764730
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Unique Townhouse Style Apartment In the Heart of Penshurst
Perfectly set within tranquil garden surrounds, this sensational townhouse style apartment offers low maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct and train station.
- Set over two levels and generously proportioned
- The light-filled living and dining domain offers air conditioning and opens out onto a large entertainer's balcony, effortlessly combining indoor/outdoor living
- The open plan kitchen is both stylish and functional with ample bench and cupboard space.
- The upper level is home to a substantial master bedroom offering a generous built in robe and a balcony
- Complimented by a second bedroom and a well-appointed central bathroom
- The convenience of an internal laundry with 2nd toilet, a garage, and secure intercom entry are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
Combined with its proximity to Penshurst's many lifestyle and transport options including the station and quality schools, and also convenient to Hurstville CBD and Westfield, this stand out apartment offers an outstanding opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.