2 Sparkes Avenue, MortdaleSold For $1,186,000 November 22, 2019
- Property ID: 61817340
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Spacious Family Home with Pool
Spacious family home with a flexible floor plan for all the family, located in a quiet street with everything located nearby. Great opportunity to secure your new home that will suit a family lifestyle giving both parents and kids their own space. Multiple living areas and bedrooms located over two floors.
- At the heart of the home is the kitchen with gas cooking and open plan leading to the rear yard with inground pool and entertaining area.
- A relaxed family oasis, with warm, spacious formal and informal living areas, ensuring plenty of space and comfort for the whole family.
- The timber kitchen offers gas appliances and counter dining options and freely flows into the family room
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms offer period details including a two-way bathroom in one, along with built in robes in all 5 bedrooms.
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance, family-focused lifestyle with a resort feel, boasting an entertaining area, a swimming pool and easy-care gardens.
- Tandem lock up garage & undercover car port perfectly complete the package
Located close to quality schools, shops, train station and a park with playground located at the end of the street.
Please call Michael Stojanovic today
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.