2 Sparkes Avenue, MortdaleSold For $1,186,000 November 22, 2019
- Property ID: 61817340
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Carport: 1
- Car Spaces: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Spacious Family Home with Pool
Spacious family home with a flexible floor plan for all the family, located in a quiet street with everything located nearby. Great opportunity to secure your new home that will suit a family lifestyle giving both parents and kids their own space. Multiple living areas and bedrooms located over two floors.
- At the heart of the home is the kitchen with gas cooking and open plan leading to the rear yard with inground pool and entertaining area.
- A relaxed family oasis, with warm, spacious formal and informal living areas, ensuring plenty of space and comfort for the whole family.
- The timber kitchen offers gas appliances and counter dining options and freely flows into the family room
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms offer period details including a two-way bathroom in one, along with built in robes in all 5 bedrooms.
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance, family-focused lifestyle with a resort feel, boasting an entertaining area, a swimming pool and easy-care gardens.
- Tandem lock up garage & undercover car port perfectly complete the package
Located close to quality schools, shops, train station and a park with playground located at the end of the street.
Please call Michael Stojanovic today
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.