20/409 Forest Road, PenshurstFOR SALE $609,000 (Situated On Connelly Street)
- Property ID: 61871700
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Ultra Convenient Three Bedroom Apartment 400 metres to Station
Just moments from Penshurst's busy shopping and café precinct, this leafy top floor apartment is ready to move in and enjoy.
- Positioned at the rear of the complex with entry from Connelly Street (quiet)
- A light filled large living space that opens out onto a bright, breezy balcony
- Three bedrooms, two offering built in robes and all with a peaceful, leafy outlook
- The kitchen is perfectly presented with a dining space
- The bathroom is crisp & clean bathroom offering a separate shower and bath
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a garage with mezzanine storage complete the package.
Its close proximity to Hurstville Leisure Centre, quality schools and Penshurst's many transport options make this apartment ideal for the growing family, it also provides a great opportunity to work from home.
Couldn’t ask for a better agent! My partner and I have used Michael, Monique and the rest of the team’s services for the past 4 years now, with our properties being rented out consistently. Most recently Michael was the agent for the sale of my investment property. The process was seamless from beginning to end. He took on my wish to remain as hands-off as possible throughout the sale; keeping me updated on the marketing, advertising, current market conditions and potential buyers’ feedback. This was invaluable advice: it led to me reconsidering the sale price and then having a buyer snap it up quickly. Michael’s candour, respectful and open nature, and intuitive approach means we’ll continue to choose him for any future property decisions with confidence. Thanks again, Michael and team :)
- VENDOR - 65/20 Close Street, Canterbury
Highly recommended. I came to Michael after another real estate agent misled me and was unable to sell my property. Michael was able to sell my unit in a short amount of time and was so professional and supportive throughout the whole process. He deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for your support.
- VENDOR - 1/43 Noble Street, Allawah, NSW, 2218
Responsible And Efficient Agent Wonderful service helped me a lot！very professional and guiding me sold a property in really hard circumstances