20a Carruthers Street, PenshurstSold For $1,060,000 December 10, 2016
- Property ID: 61590130
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: DUPLEX
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Promoting a desirable low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary comfort and convenience, this impeccably presented full brick and concrete slab Torrens Title duplex offers an exceptional opportunity. It is the ultimate in family living with absolute convenience only a short stroll to Penshurst station and shopping precinct.
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Generous living domain that opens out onto an alfresco BBQ area, lush green lawns and a tranquil garden sanctuary
- A sun-drenched master bedroom with an en-suite, built in robe and views across the district
- A further two bedrooms, both with built in robes, an attic as a study or 4th bedroom and two additional bathrooms
- Ducted air conditioning, two balconies and internal access from the lock up garage perfectly complete the package
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a quality home, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.