20a Carruthers Street, PenshurstSold For $1,060,000 December 10, 2016
- Property ID: 61590130
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: DUPLEX
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Promoting a desirable low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary comfort and convenience, this impeccably presented full brick and concrete slab Torrens Title duplex offers an exceptional opportunity. It is the ultimate in family living with absolute convenience only a short stroll to Penshurst station and shopping precinct.
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Generous living domain that opens out onto an alfresco BBQ area, lush green lawns and a tranquil garden sanctuary
- A sun-drenched master bedroom with an en-suite, built in robe and views across the district
- A further two bedrooms, both with built in robes, an attic as a study or 4th bedroom and two additional bathrooms
- Ducted air conditioning, two balconies and internal access from the lock up garage perfectly complete the package
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a quality home, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.