21 Martin Street, RoselandsSold For $902,000 June 7, 2016
- Property ID: 61546410
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 5
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold For a Record Price Above Asking!
Immediately inviting and enjoying a Northerly aspect, this immaculately presented family home combines style, space and functionality.
- The generous living space is filled with natural light and the gourmet kitchen is sleek and stylish. The home offers reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
- The light filled dining space adjoins the kitchen allowing for seamless formal entertaining and flows through to an undercover entertaining area for easy alfresco living.
- The bathroom is well-appointed with a relaxing spa bath, and there is the convenience of an additional shower and toilet at the rear of the home.
- There are three generous bedrooms, all with built ins and the main with air conditioning.
- The rear yard is designed for relaxed, low maintenance living with lush green lawns and well maintained gardens.
- There is a side drive with gates that lead to the lock up garage. The garage has plumbing for a granny flat and would be an easy flat conversion.
Ideally situated close to Roselands shopping centre, transport and quality schools this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.