PenshurstFOR RENT $350 per week
- Property ID: 61836120
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Convenient Living - Large 2 Bedroom Unit
Perfectly positioned moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this contemporary two-bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of ease and convenience.
- The impressive living and dining domain opens out onto a substantial balcony
- The kitchen offers gas cooking and ample cupboard and bench space
- The generous master bedroom has a built in robe and a balcony and is complimented by an sizable second bedroom
- A stylish and well-appointed central bathroom and the convenience of an internal laundry with a second toilet
- Secure intercom entry and a garage are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and its many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living and will not last.
Applications online through 1form based on images.
Call Michael Stojanovic or Monique Wijesekera today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.