22/192 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $565,000 May 18, 2019
- Property ID: 61745600
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
House Sized Villa Home in Greglea Village Over 55s
With views to Hurstville from the first floor balcony, this large independent living villa home is a must see and presents an outstanding opportunity. Featuring:
- The convenience of an inclinator on the stairs for easy access
- Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- A possible third bedroom/guest room or an ideal sewing/reading room downstairs
- A light filled north east facing living space that opens out onto a lovely balcony, with a separate dining space off the kitchen
- An impressive timber kitchen with the convenience of a dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- A large internally accessed double garage with plenty of space for a workshop/storage area which completes the package
Greglea Village offers community living with lush garden surround and facilities including a swimming pool, community centre with dining and bbq area.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connely Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.