25/574 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $575,000 November 4, 2019
- Property ID: 61816160
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Located just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct. This stylish two bedroom apartment offers low maintenance, convenient living.
- Recently refreshed with timber flooring and fresh, neutral tones that enhance the airy feel of this apartment.
- The open plan makes entertaining a breeze as the living and dining space opens out onto a spacious front courtyard.
- The kitchen offers counter dining options and ample cupboard space.
- There are two bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and access to a second courtyard, the main offering a mirrored built in robe.
- The stylish modern bathroom cleverly combined with laundry facilities for added convenience.
With a security alarm, a storage area and a 1.5 car lock up garage. This apartment has all that you need for a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a highly popular location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.