25/574 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $575,000 November 4, 2019
- Property ID: 61816160
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Located just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct. This stylish two bedroom apartment offers low maintenance, convenient living.
- Recently refreshed with timber flooring and fresh, neutral tones that enhance the airy feel of this apartment.
- The open plan makes entertaining a breeze as the living and dining space opens out onto a spacious front courtyard.
- The kitchen offers counter dining options and ample cupboard space.
- There are two bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and access to a second courtyard, the main offering a mirrored built in robe.
- The stylish modern bathroom cleverly combined with laundry facilities for added convenience.
With a security alarm, a storage area and a 1.5 car lock up garage. This apartment has all that you need for a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a highly popular location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.