25 Inverness Avenue, PenshurstSold For $1,235,000 February 12, 2018
- Property ID: 61696750
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 4
- Listing type: SOLD
Family Home on an Impressive Block in an Ideal Locale
An impressive block of land with 15.24 meter frontage & previously 2.5 titles like many of the duplexes in the street, with great potential for a myriad of uses and in a sought after location. Featuring:
- On the high side of a popular street, a short distance to all that Penshurst has to offer
- Three well proportioned bedrooms, currently used as a 2 bedroom with 2 living areas
- A neat, updated kitchen and bathroom
- The added convenience of air conditioning and attic storage
- Family friendly yard with a side drive to a lock up garage
Conveniently located to Penshurst shopping and dining, schools and train station, as well as Hurstville and Mortdale, this family home is ready to enjoy as it is with scope for future development (STCA).
Owners bought and looking for a sale today!
First time offered in 26 years!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!