26/574 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $580,000 March 13, 2017
- Property ID: 61607090
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
With a prime position just minutes from the shops and restaurants that Penshurst has to offer, this two bedroom apartment is stylish and convenient and a fantastic investment opportunity.
- A spacious living and dining domain opens out onto a wide balcony
- Open plan kitchen allows for easy family living with counter dining options and ample cupboard space
- Two bedrooms, both with access to a second balcony, one offering a built in robe
- A modernised, cleverly combined bathroom and laundry
- No common walls, reverse cycle air conditioning and a security complex
- A double lock up garage with mezzanine storage with security cameras in the basement area
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a quality investment with an immediate secure income.
Currently rented for $430 to a quality long term tenant until January 2018 who is happy to stay.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.