3/1-5 Apsley Street, PenshurstSold For $700,000 March 23, 2016
- Property ID: 61537310
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
This sensational villa style apartment is sure to impress with a private courtyard complete with its own private entrance and convenient ramp access. Just seconds from Penshurst station, restaurants and shops, it ticks all the boxes.
- A spacious living area with air conditioning that opens out onto the impressive courtyard.
- An open plan kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans, the main with an en-suite.
- The bathroom is stylish and modern with a separate toilet for added convenience.
- Gas outlets for heating, Foxtel availability, secure basement garage with remote access and security intercom entry are among the many benefits of this quality apartment.
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance at an attractive price.
Owners are happy to sell prior to the auction.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.