3/1-5 Apsley Street, PenshurstSold For $700,000 March 23, 2016
- Property ID: 61537310
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
This sensational villa style apartment is sure to impress with a private courtyard complete with its own private entrance and convenient ramp access. Just seconds from Penshurst station, restaurants and shops, it ticks all the boxes.
- A spacious living area with air conditioning that opens out onto the impressive courtyard.
- An open plan kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans, the main with an en-suite.
- The bathroom is stylish and modern with a separate toilet for added convenience.
- Gas outlets for heating, Foxtel availability, secure basement garage with remote access and security intercom entry are among the many benefits of this quality apartment.
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance at an attractive price.
Owners are happy to sell prior to the auction.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.