3/32 Millett Street, HurstvilleSold For $550,000 May 7, 2021
- Property ID: 61866260
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish Light Filled Apartment, Close to Everything Hurstville has to Offer.
With everything Hurstville has to offer within easy reach, this light filled apartment is a short walk to Westfield Shopping Centre, trains, buses and schools, along with Cinemas and vibrant restaurants all at your door step. Featuring:
- Light filled living and dining space with an open plan kitchen
- Two bedrooms, both bright and the main with a built-in robe and a balcony
- Neat, functional kitchen with loads of cupboard space
- Clean and bright bathroom with separate bath and shower for extra convenience
- Floating timber flooring throughout and the comfort of reverse cycle air conditioning
- Generous sun-drenched balcony and a single lock up garage
- Leased to a quality tenant who is looking to stay
This apartment has all that you need and will definitely not last. A must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Couldn’t ask for a better agent! My partner and I have used Michael, Monique and the rest of the team’s services for the past 4 years now, with our properties being rented out consistently. Most recently Michael was the agent for the sale of my investment property. The process was seamless from beginning to end. He took on my wish to remain as hands-off as possible throughout the sale; keeping me updated on the marketing, advertising, current market conditions and potential buyers’ feedback. This was invaluable advice: it led to me reconsidering the sale price and then having a buyer snap it up quickly. Michael’s candour, respectful and open nature, and intuitive approach means we’ll continue to choose him for any future property decisions with confidence. Thanks again, Michael and team :)
- VENDOR - 65/20 Close Street, Canterbury
Highly recommended. I came to Michael after another real estate agent misled me and was unable to sell my property. Michael was able to sell my unit in a short amount of time and was so professional and supportive throughout the whole process. He deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for your support.
- VENDOR - 1/43 Noble Street, Allawah, NSW, 2218
Responsible And Efficient Agent Wonderful service helped me a lot！very professional and guiding me sold a property in really hard circumstances