3/42 Talara Road, GymeaSold For $780,000 June 15, 2018
- Property ID: 61740340
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stunning Designer Apartment with Courtyard (168SQM) - Impressive Interiors & Convenient Locale
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this two bedroom apartment offers spacious living with an impressive courtyard, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Open plan living space with a stunning gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, granite benchtops and counter dining options
- Recently renovated with all new quality appliances, with the option of fully furnished
- Separate formal dining space, ideal for entertaining
- There are two generous bedrooms, the main with an ensuite, a walk-in robe and access to the main courtyard, while the 2nd bedroom has a built-in robe and its own courtyard
- Stylish timber flooring and the comfort of air conditioning in the living space and main bedroom
- The bathroom is ultra modern and well appointed
- Villa style with a courtyard, secure intercom entry, a lock up garage and an ultra convenient location are among the many benefits of this high quality apartment.
Located only minutes to Gymea's shopping precinct, station and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
Owner re-locating overseas and will be sold!
Call Michael Stojanovic today
Michael has always pushed for the absolute best and his attention to detail really shines through. It is a breath of fresh air dealing with such a passionate and honest agent that always puts in 110% for his clients. Would highly recommend Michael to anyone buying/selling/renting.
- Jason Stephan Hilas and Jessica Slaveski - (Vendor Review) - 7/25 Martin Place, Mortdale
Communication with Michael was great. He always got back to us with any questions we had. Would thoroughly recommend Michael. Nothing was any trouble for him, and we achieved a wonderful result with our sale. Many thanks.
- Dianne Duncan - (Vendor Review) - 6/50 George Street, Penshurst
A very nice person to deal with. I recommend Michael to anyone selling their house.