3/42 Talara Road, GymeaSold For $780,000 June 15, 2018
- Property ID: 61740340
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stunning Designer Apartment with Courtyard (168SQM) - Impressive Interiors & Convenient Locale
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this two bedroom apartment offers spacious living with an impressive courtyard, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Open plan living space with a stunning gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, granite benchtops and counter dining options
- Recently renovated with all new quality appliances, with the option of fully furnished
- Separate formal dining space, ideal for entertaining
- There are two generous bedrooms, the main with an ensuite, a walk-in robe and access to the main courtyard, while the 2nd bedroom has a built-in robe and its own courtyard
- Stylish timber flooring and the comfort of air conditioning in the living space and main bedroom
- The bathroom is ultra modern and well appointed
- Villa style with a courtyard, secure intercom entry, a lock up garage and an ultra convenient location are among the many benefits of this high quality apartment.
Located only minutes to Gymea's shopping precinct, station and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
Owner re-locating overseas and will be sold!
Call Michael Stojanovic today
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.