3/42 Talara Road, GymeaFOR AUCTION Guide $770,000 -$840,000
- Property ID: 61740340
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: AUCTION
Stunning Designer Apartment with Courtyard (168SQM) - Impressive Interiors & Convenient Locale
The epitome of convenient and stylish living, this two bedroom apartment offers spacious living with an impressive courtyard, perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- Open plan living space with a stunning gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, granite benchtops and counter dining options
- Recently renovated with all new quality appliances, with the option of fully furnished
- Separate formal dining space, ideal for entertaining
- There are two generous bedrooms, the main with an ensuite, a walk-in robe and access to the main courtyard, while the 2nd bedroom has a built-in robe and its own courtyard
- Stylish timber flooring and the comfort of air conditioning in the living space and main bedroom
- The bathroom is ultra modern and well appointed
- Villa style with a courtyard, secure intercom entry, a lock up garage and an ultra convenient location are among the many benefits of this high quality apartment.
Located only minutes to Gymea's shopping precinct, station and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living at an attractive price.
Owner re-locating overseas and will be sold!
Call Michael Stojanovic today
"Michael has just sold our unit in Penshurst and we were very happy with the professional way in which Michael conducted the sale. He was always approachable and honest in his communications with us. He was more than willing to do what was needed to ensure the sale went through, including a meeting at his office at 8.30pm , so thank you Michael".
- Stephen & Donna Roemling - 4/5 Cambridge Street, Penshurst
"Michael was a fantastic agent and was able to sell our unit very quickly. Was excellent and very friendly to deal with".
- Davisd Brett & Xiaoou Wu - 4/409 Forest Road, Penshrust
"After shopping around for an agent. We were left to decide on Two. One was Michael the experienced, knowledgeable and the other a young agent who was pushing the "New". Both charismatic and felt open and honest. But Michael was able to set expectations with proof and ended up getting us a brilliant result. I would 100% recommend Michael and his team".