3/7-9 Austral Street, PenshurstSold For $695,000 March 5, 2017
- Property ID: 61602950
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Located in the heart of Penshurst, just minutes to the busy shopping and dining precinct, this two bedroom villa style apartment with own courtyard is sure to impress. Featuring:
- Large living and dining space that opens out onto a leafy courtyard, ideal for family living and endless entertaining
- Stylish modern kitchen with gas cooking, granite benchtops and ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned and with built-ins with an en-suite in the main
- Central bathroom that is well-appointed and modern
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry, security parking and a lock up storeroom
- Potential rent of $550 per week
Conveniently located with no steps in a security complex just moments from Penshurst's many transport options and train station, this stylish apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.