3 Rostrov Street, PenshurstSold For $1,470,000 March 4, 2019
- Property ID: 61771040
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Superb Living in a Sought-After Locale
Offering a generous floorplan in a highly desirable location, this spacious dual level family home presents the perfect opportunity. With nothing to do but move in and relax, there is plenty of space for the whole family enjoy. Featuring:
- An impressive open plan living space at the rear of the home, along with formal living and dining
- The gourmet kitchen has easy access to both the formal and informal living spaces, making entertaining a breeze
- There are five bedrooms on the upper level, the main with an ensuite and walk-in robe, the additional four with built-in robes
- A family room upstairs is the perfect retreat, allowing everyone in the family their own space to enjoy
- The central family bathroom on the upper level is complimented by a powder room downstairs for added convenience
- A family friendly yard with lush green lawns and tranquil garden surrounds featuring a fabulous entertaining area and pergola
- The comfort of air-conditioning, a study/office on the lower level, and a two car lock up garage perfectly complete the package.
Peacefully located in a quiet sought-after street, walking distance to schools, shops, the train station and parklands, this home is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.