3 Rostrov Street, PenshurstSold For $1,470,000 March 4, 2019
- Property ID: 61771040
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Superb Living in a Sought-After Locale
Offering a generous floorplan in a highly desirable location, this spacious dual level family home presents the perfect opportunity. With nothing to do but move in and relax, there is plenty of space for the whole family enjoy. Featuring:
- An impressive open plan living space at the rear of the home, along with formal living and dining
- The gourmet kitchen has easy access to both the formal and informal living spaces, making entertaining a breeze
- There are five bedrooms on the upper level, the main with an ensuite and walk-in robe, the additional four with built-in robes
- A family room upstairs is the perfect retreat, allowing everyone in the family their own space to enjoy
- The central family bathroom on the upper level is complimented by a powder room downstairs for added convenience
- A family friendly yard with lush green lawns and tranquil garden surrounds featuring a fabulous entertaining area and pergola
- The comfort of air-conditioning, a study/office on the lower level, and a two car lock up garage perfectly complete the package.
Peacefully located in a quiet sought-after street, walking distance to schools, shops, the train station and parklands, this home is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.