3 Rostrov Street, PenshurstSold For $1,470,000 March 4, 2019
- Property ID: 61771040
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
Superb Living in a Sought-After Locale
Offering a generous floorplan in a highly desirable location, this spacious dual level family home presents the perfect opportunity. With nothing to do but move in and relax, there is plenty of space for the whole family enjoy. Featuring:
- An impressive open plan living space at the rear of the home, along with formal living and dining
- The gourmet kitchen has easy access to both the formal and informal living spaces, making entertaining a breeze
- There are five bedrooms on the upper level, the main with an ensuite and walk-in robe, the additional four with built-in robes
- A family room upstairs is the perfect retreat, allowing everyone in the family their own space to enjoy
- The central family bathroom on the upper level is complimented by a powder room downstairs for added convenience
- A family friendly yard with lush green lawns and tranquil garden surrounds featuring a fabulous entertaining area and pergola
- The comfort of air-conditioning, a study/office on the lower level, and a two car lock up garage perfectly complete the package.
Peacefully located in a quiet sought-after street, walking distance to schools, shops, the train station and parklands, this home is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.