4/110 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $600,000 April 23, 2019
- Property ID: 61765840
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Convenient Over 55's Villa with Low Maintenance Courtyard
Located just minutes to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct, this two bedroom villa is perfect for those looking to downsize and live a low maintenance lifestyle. Freshly painted and featuring:
- Open living and dining space, that opens out onto the private courtyard
- Stylish modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms with a built-in robe, a ceiling fan and loads of natural light
- Security roller shutters on windows
- Lock up garage in basement parking area with storage and lift
Conveniently located to Penshurst's many transport options and train station, this villa home is affordable and a great opportunity for over 55s, or those with a disability, that will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Strata: $653 approx.
Council: $239 approx.
Water: $180 approx.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.