4/110 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $600,000 April 23, 2019
- Property ID: 61765840
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Convenient Over 55's Villa with Low Maintenance Courtyard
Located just minutes to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct, this two bedroom villa is perfect for those looking to downsize and live a low maintenance lifestyle. Freshly painted and featuring:
- Open living and dining space, that opens out onto the private courtyard
- Stylish modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms with a built-in robe, a ceiling fan and loads of natural light
- Security roller shutters on windows
- Lock up garage in basement parking area with storage and lift
Conveniently located to Penshurst's many transport options and train station, this villa home is affordable and a great opportunity for over 55s, or those with a disability, that will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Strata: $653 approx.
Council: $239 approx.
Water: $180 approx.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.