4/110 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $600,000 April 23, 2019
- Property ID: 61765840
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Convenient Over 55's Villa with Low Maintenance Courtyard
Located just minutes to Penshurst's busy shopping and dining precinct, this two bedroom villa is perfect for those looking to downsize and live a low maintenance lifestyle. Freshly painted and featuring:
- Open living and dining space, that opens out onto the private courtyard
- Stylish modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
- Two bedrooms with a built-in robe, a ceiling fan and loads of natural light
- Security roller shutters on windows
- Lock up garage in basement parking area with storage and lift
Conveniently located to Penshurst's many transport options and train station, this villa home is affordable and a great opportunity for over 55s, or those with a disability, that will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Strata: $653 approx.
Council: $239 approx.
Water: $180 approx.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.