4/39 Ocean Street, PenshurstSold For $671,500 May 19, 2018
- Property ID: 61741800
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish Apartment in Boutique Complex of 4
Perfectly set within tranquil garden surrounds of a boutique complex of four, this sensational apartment offers low maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct.
- Top floor position at the rear of the complex with practically no common walls
- Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- A light filled living and dining space with the comfort of air conditioning and opening onto an entertainers' balcony.
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- The convenience of an internal laundry, lock up garage in the basement and its peaceful location at the rear of the complex are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Combined with its proximity to Penshurst s many lifestyle and transport options, this stand out apartment offers an affordable opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
The owners have bought and are ready to sell!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.