4/39 Ocean Street, PenshurstSold For $671,500 May 19, 2018
- Property ID: 61741800
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish Apartment in Boutique Complex of 4
Perfectly set within tranquil garden surrounds of a boutique complex of four, this sensational apartment offers low maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct.
- Top floor position at the rear of the complex with practically no common walls
- Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- A light filled living and dining space with the comfort of air conditioning and opening onto an entertainers' balcony.
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- The convenience of an internal laundry, lock up garage in the basement and its peaceful location at the rear of the complex are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Combined with its proximity to Penshurst s many lifestyle and transport options, this stand out apartment offers an affordable opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
The owners have bought and are ready to sell!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Michael has always pushed for the absolute best and his attention to detail really shines through. It is a breath of fresh air dealing with such a passionate and honest agent that always puts in 110% for his clients. Would highly recommend Michael to anyone buying/selling/renting.
- Jason Stephan Hilas and Jessica Slaveski - (Vendor Review) - 7/25 Martin Place, Mortdale
Communication with Michael was great. He always got back to us with any questions we had. Would thoroughly recommend Michael. Nothing was any trouble for him, and we achieved a wonderful result with our sale. Many thanks.
- Dianne Duncan - (Vendor Review) - 6/50 George Street, Penshurst
A very nice person to deal with. I recommend Michael to anyone selling their house.