4/39 Ocean Street, PenshurstSold For $671,500 May 19, 2018
- Property ID: 61741800
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish Apartment in Boutique Complex of 4
Perfectly set within tranquil garden surrounds of a boutique complex of four, this sensational apartment offers low maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct.
- Top floor position at the rear of the complex with practically no common walls
- Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- A light filled living and dining space with the comfort of air conditioning and opening onto an entertainers' balcony.
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- The convenience of an internal laundry, lock up garage in the basement and its peaceful location at the rear of the complex are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Combined with its proximity to Penshurst s many lifestyle and transport options, this stand out apartment offers an affordable opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
The owners have bought and are ready to sell!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.