4/39 Ocean Street, PenshurstSold For $671,500 May 19, 2018
- Property ID: 61741800
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish Apartment in Boutique Complex of 4
Perfectly set within tranquil garden surrounds of a boutique complex of four, this sensational apartment offers low maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct.
- Top floor position at the rear of the complex with practically no common walls
- Two generous bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- A light filled living and dining space with the comfort of air conditioning and opening onto an entertainers' balcony.
- Well appointed kitchen with gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- The convenience of an internal laundry, lock up garage in the basement and its peaceful location at the rear of the complex are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Combined with its proximity to Penshurst s many lifestyle and transport options, this stand out apartment offers an affordable opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
The owners have bought and are ready to sell!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.