4/409 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $660,000 June 30, 2017
- Property ID: 61646890
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Just 300 metres from Penshurst's station, busy shopping and café precinct, this leafy first floor apartment is ready to move in and enjoy.
- A sought after Northerly aspect
- A light filled living space that opens out onto a bright, breezy balcony with the convenience of air conditioning
- Three bedrooms, all offering built in robes and all with a peaceful, leafy outlook.
- The kitchen is stylish and modern with a brand new stove with ceramic cooktop
- A crisp, clean bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and an extra large garage complete the package.
Its close proximity to Hurstville Leisure Centre, quality schools and Penshurst's many transport options make this apartment ideal for the growing family, it also provides a great opportunity to work from home or an ideal investment.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!