4/409 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $660,000 June 30, 2017
- Property ID: 61646890
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Just 300 metres from Penshurst's station, busy shopping and café precinct, this leafy first floor apartment is ready to move in and enjoy.
- A sought after Northerly aspect
- A light filled living space that opens out onto a bright, breezy balcony with the convenience of air conditioning
- Three bedrooms, all offering built in robes and all with a peaceful, leafy outlook.
- The kitchen is stylish and modern with a brand new stove with ceramic cooktop
- A crisp, clean bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and an extra large garage complete the package.
Its close proximity to Hurstville Leisure Centre, quality schools and Penshurst's many transport options make this apartment ideal for the growing family, it also provides a great opportunity to work from home or an ideal investment.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.