4/44 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $520,000 March 24, 2016
- Property ID: 61537520
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Offering a convenient ground floor position in a small security complex, this two bedroom apartment presents an outstanding opportunity for investors or first home buyers.
- Fresh, neutral living space with warm polished floorboards, retractable fans and opening out onto a breezy balcony.
- Stylish renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- There are two bright bedrooms, the main with an impressive built-in robe and both with retractable fans.
- A generous bathroom and laundry combination.
- Lock up garage, Freshly painted throughout and brand new blinds to be installed before settlement.
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shopping and dining precinct, this apartment presents an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers in a sought after locale.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office today at 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!