5/31 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $531,000 Jul 2, 2021
- Property ID: 61871570
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
A wonderful opportunity to secure a great property perfectly located with an easy walk to everything Penshurst has to offer.
Located in one of Penshurst's most sought-after streets in a small security complex, this middle floor two bedroom apartment has it all.
- A bright and airy combined living and dining space that opens out onto a sunny balcony
- The large and impressive kitchen is modern and stylish with a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- Laundry cleverly integrated into kitchen
- The two bedrooms are well-proportioned, both with built-in robes and the main offering a second balcony off the rear of the complex
- The crisp, clean bathroom has also been refreshed and compliments the relaxed feel of this apartment
A remote operated extra large lock up garage and air conditioning are among the many benefits offered and its ultra-convenient location perfectly completes the package.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or move straight in! This property is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Couldn’t ask for a better agent! My partner and I have used Michael, Monique and the rest of the team’s services for the past 4 years now, with our properties being rented out consistently. Most recently Michael was the agent for the sale of my investment property. The process was seamless from beginning to end. He took on my wish to remain as hands-off as possible throughout the sale; keeping me updated on the marketing, advertising, current market conditions and potential buyers’ feedback. This was invaluable advice: it led to me reconsidering the sale price and then having a buyer snap it up quickly. Michael’s candour, respectful and open nature, and intuitive approach means we’ll continue to choose him for any future property decisions with confidence. Thanks again, Michael and team :)
- VENDOR - 65/20 Close Street, Canterbury
Highly recommended. I came to Michael after another real estate agent misled me and was unable to sell my property. Michael was able to sell my unit in a short amount of time and was so professional and supportive throughout the whole process. He deserves more than 5 stars. Thank you so much for your support.
- VENDOR - 1/43 Noble Street, Allawah, NSW, 2218
Responsible And Efficient Agent Wonderful service helped me a lot！very professional and guiding me sold a property in really hard circumstances