5/31 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $500,000 October 10, 2018
- Property ID: 61757220
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Convenient, Stylish Apartment with Air Conditioning
Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational apartment is an outstanding investment opportunity and currently rented at $450 per week with tenants willing to stay. Featuring:
- A generous living space with air conditioning, that opens out onto a breezy balcony
- An large and impressive modern kitchen with a dishwasher and cleverly intergrated laundry
- Two bedrooms, both with built in robes and the main with its own balcony
- A stylish modern bathroom
- An extra large lock up garage with plenty of room for storage
- Penshurst station and shopping centre only minutes away
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shops and restaurants, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Michael has always pushed for the absolute best and his attention to detail really shines through. It is a breath of fresh air dealing with such a passionate and honest agent that always puts in 110% for his clients. Would highly recommend Michael to anyone buying/selling/renting.
- Jason Stephan Hilas and Jessica Slaveski - (Vendor Review) - 7/25 Martin Place, Mortdale
Communication with Michael was great. He always got back to us with any questions we had. Would thoroughly recommend Michael. Nothing was any trouble for him, and we achieved a wonderful result with our sale. Many thanks.
- Dianne Duncan - (Vendor Review) - 6/50 George Street, Penshurst
A very nice person to deal with. I recommend Michael to anyone selling their house.