5/31 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $500,000 October 10, 2018
- Property ID: 61757220
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Convenient, Stylish Apartment with Air Conditioning
Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational apartment is an outstanding investment opportunity and currently rented at $450 per week with tenants willing to stay. Featuring:
- A generous living space with air conditioning, that opens out onto a breezy balcony
- An large and impressive modern kitchen with a dishwasher and cleverly intergrated laundry
- Two bedrooms, both with built in robes and the main with its own balcony
- A stylish modern bathroom
- An extra large lock up garage with plenty of room for storage
- Penshurst station and shopping centre only minutes away
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shops and restaurants, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.