5/31 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $500,000 October 10, 2018
- Property ID: 61757220
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Convenient, Stylish Apartment with Air Conditioning
Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational apartment is an outstanding investment opportunity and currently rented at $450 per week with tenants willing to stay. Featuring:
- A generous living space with air conditioning, that opens out onto a breezy balcony
- An large and impressive modern kitchen with a dishwasher and cleverly intergrated laundry
- Two bedrooms, both with built in robes and the main with its own balcony
- A stylish modern bathroom
- An extra large lock up garage with plenty of room for storage
- Penshurst station and shopping centre only minutes away
Conveniently positioned to all of Penshurst's transport and lifestyle benefits, and also in close proximity to Mortdale's shops and restaurants, this apartment is a must to inspect and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!