PenshurstFOR RENT $550 per week
- Property ID: 61810050
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Impressive, Renovated 3 bedroom Apartment in a Convenient Locale
With a Northerly aspect, in a prime location just minutes walk to schools, parks, public transport, and Hurstville Aquatic Leisure Centre, this sensational 3 bedroom apartment is sure to impress. Featuring:
- A spacious living and dining space, with new stylish timber flooring throughout
- The master bedroom offers the convenience of an en-suite and built-in robe
- Complimented by a further two bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Renovated with a brand new ultra-modern kitchen with gas cooking, along with beautifully renovated bathrooms
- Bright and sunny balcony
- Secure intercom access and a lock up garage with separate storage
With easy access to Hurstville and the City; and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and its many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance, high comfort living and will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or Monique Wijesekera today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.