5/9 Cambridge Street, PenshurstSold For $590,000 September 7, 2018
- Property ID: 61753730
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish Apartment in a Convenient Locale Opposite Park
Perfectly set within tranquil surrounds and enjoying a leafy outlook, this sensational apartment offers low maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct as well as Hurstville CBD.
- First floor position
- Two generous bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe
- An impressive, light filled living and separate dining space with stylish flooring and opening onto a wide balcony
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard and bench space with counter dining options
- The convenience of an internal laundry, lock up garage and its peaceful location at the rear of the complex are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Combined with its proximity to both Penshurst and Hurstville's many lifestyle and transport options, this stand out apartment offers an affordable opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.