5/9 Cambridge Street, PenshurstSold For $590,000 September 7, 2018
- Property ID: 61753730
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish Apartment in a Convenient Locale Opposite Park
Perfectly set within tranquil surrounds and enjoying a leafy outlook, this sensational apartment offers low maintenance modern living only moments to Penshurst's cosmopolitan cafe and shopping precinct as well as Hurstville CBD.
- First floor position
- Two generous bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe
- An impressive, light filled living and separate dining space with stylish flooring and opening onto a wide balcony
- Well-appointed modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, ample cupboard and bench space with counter dining options
- The convenience of an internal laundry, lock up garage and its peaceful location at the rear of the complex are among the many benefits that this apartment has to offer.
Combined with its proximity to both Penshurst and Hurstville's many lifestyle and transport options, this stand out apartment offers an affordable opportunity for first home buyers or a smart move for investors.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come into our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.