5 Inverness Avenue, PenshurstFOR RENT $650 per week
- Property ID: 61770940
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: DUPLEX
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: FOR RENT
Absolute Luxury in an Ideal Locale
Thoroughly inspiring inside and out, this brilliant contemporary Torrens Title duplex offer first class family living with generous proportions and stylish appointments throughout.
- A wide entrance foyer that leads through to an open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- A generous living and dining domain that opens out onto an alfresco bbq area, complete with a gas connection, and lush green lawns.
- A sun drenched master bedroom with a stylish ensuite, built in robe with chic frosted glass doors and a generous balcony.
- Complimented by a further two bedrooms, one with a built in robe and serviced by a central family bathroom that is sleek and ultra modern.
- There is also a study space on this level for added convenience.
- Ducted air conditioning offers year round comfort, video intercom access for security and peace of mind, downstairs powder room and separate toilet, under stair storage and internal access from the lock up garage provide the utmost convenience and affords a lifestyle of absolute comfort and ease.
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this is an exceptional opportunity, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."