PenshurstLEASED Leased For $650 February 2, 2019
- Property ID: 61770940
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: DUPLEX
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: LEASED
Absolute Luxury in an Ideal Locale
Thoroughly inspiring inside and out, this brilliant contemporary Torrens Title duplex offer first class family living with generous proportions and stylish appointments throughout.
- A wide entrance foyer that leads through to an open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- A generous living and dining domain that opens out onto an alfresco bbq area, complete with a gas connection, and lush green lawns.
- A sun drenched master bedroom with a stylish ensuite, built in robe with chic frosted glass doors and a generous balcony.
- Complimented by a further two bedrooms, one with a built in robe and serviced by a central family bathroom that is sleek and ultra modern.
- There is also a study space on this level for added convenience.
- Ducted air conditioning offers year round comfort, video intercom access for security and peace of mind, downstairs powder room and separate toilet, under stair storage and internal access from the lock up garage provide the utmost convenience and affords a lifestyle of absolute comfort and ease.
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this is an exceptional opportunity, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.