55a Queensbury Road, PenshurstSold For $925,000 October 19, 2018
- Property ID: 61763410
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sensational Torrens Title Family Home with Olds Park at Rear -281 sqm
Immediately inviting and enjoying a position in one of Penshurst's finest streets, this immaculately presented sundrenched home combines modern features with a family friendly layout.
- Spacious living and dining area with air conditioning, timber flooring and loads of natural light
- The kitchen is stylish and modern with gas cooking and heating and ample cupboard and bench space
- Three generous bedrooms, the main with a walk-in robe and 2 with built-in robes
- An impressive 2-way bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- The rear yard wraps around the home with a tranquil alfresco entertaining area off the dining area and surrounded by lush, green tropical gardens
- Lock up garage with side access to yard
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment with nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.
- Buyer - 2/2 Nelson St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Best of the best!!! - Michael Stojanovic and his team managed the sale of my unit during the particularly difficult time of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Although the sale took several months, Michael has gone above and beyond to achieve the sale of my unit at the best possible price. Michael has vast experience in real estate, and excellent marketing and communication skills. He has maintained consistent contact and provided excellent sales advice which has led to the sale of my unit. I would strongly recommend Michael for his professionalism, excellent negotiation skills, and up to date knowledge of market trends.
- Natalia - 2/2 Nelson St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Good work in promoting and selling our property - We are very appreciative of Michael's hard work and professionalism in promoting and selling our property in these uncertain times.