55a Queensbury Road, PenshurstSold For $925,000 October 19, 2018
- Property ID: 61763410
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sensational Torrens Title Family Home with Olds Park at Rear -281 sqm
Immediately inviting and enjoying a position in one of Penshurst's finest streets, this immaculately presented sundrenched home combines modern features with a family friendly layout.
- Spacious living and dining area with air conditioning, timber flooring and loads of natural light
- The kitchen is stylish and modern with gas cooking and heating and ample cupboard and bench space
- Three generous bedrooms, the main with a walk-in robe and 2 with built-in robes
- An impressive 2-way bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- The rear yard wraps around the home with a tranquil alfresco entertaining area off the dining area and surrounded by lush, green tropical gardens
- Lock up garage with side access to yard
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment with nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.