55a Queensbury Road, PenshurstSold For $925,000 October 19, 2018
- Property ID: 61763410
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sensational Torrens Title Family Home with Olds Park at Rear -281 sqm
Immediately inviting and enjoying a position in one of Penshurst's finest streets, this immaculately presented sundrenched home combines modern features with a family friendly layout.
- Spacious living and dining area with air conditioning, timber flooring and loads of natural light
- The kitchen is stylish and modern with gas cooking and heating and ample cupboard and bench space
- Three generous bedrooms, the main with a walk-in robe and 2 with built-in robes
- An impressive 2-way bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- The rear yard wraps around the home with a tranquil alfresco entertaining area off the dining area and surrounded by lush, green tropical gardens
- Lock up garage with side access to yard
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment with nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.