55a Queensbury Road, PenshurstFOR SALE $949,000
- Property ID: 61763410
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Sensational Torrens Title Family Home with Olds Park at Rear
Immediately inviting and enjoying a position in one of Penshurst's finest streets, this immaculately presented sundrenched home combines modern features with a family friendly layout.
- Spacious living and dining area with air conditioning, timber flooring and loads of natural light
- The kitchen is stylish and modern with gas cooking and heating and ample cupboard and bench space
- Three generous bedrooms, the main with a walk-in robe and 2 with built-in robes
- An impressive 2-way bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- The rear yard wraps around the home with a tranquil alfresco entertaining area off the dining area and surrounded by lush, green tropical gardens
- Lock up garage with side access to yard
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment with nothing to do but move in and enjoy.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
Michael has always pushed for the absolute best and his attention to detail really shines through. It is a breath of fresh air dealing with such a passionate and honest agent that always puts in 110% for his clients. Would highly recommend Michael to anyone buying/selling/renting.
- Jason Stephan Hilas and Jessica Slaveski - (Vendor Review) - 7/25 Martin Place, Mortdale
Communication with Michael was great. He always got back to us with any questions we had. Would thoroughly recommend Michael. Nothing was any trouble for him, and we achieved a wonderful result with our sale. Many thanks.
- Dianne Duncan - (Vendor Review) - 6/50 George Street, Penshurst
A very nice person to deal with. I recommend Michael to anyone selling their house.