58 Illawarra Street, AllawahSold For $1,200,000 September 29, 2018
- Property ID: 61759850
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Period 4 Bedroom Home with Brand New 2 Bedroom Income Producing Granny Flat
Immediately inviting and enjoying a prominent corner position in a tree-lined locale, this immaculately presented period home represents an outstanding opportunity with an income-producing brand new 2-bedroom granny flat.
- Spacious living room, formal dining, plus separate family room for relaxed family living
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in robes plus air-conditioned office/ sunroom off main bedroom
- Kitchen offers counter dining, plenty of bench space, gas cooking, double oven and walk-in pantry
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle, with car access from side street
- Carport/garage with automatic gate, currently used as a workshop
- Gas heating or the atmosphere of an open Jetmaster fireplace
- Brand new 2-bedroom granny flat at the rear, air-conditioned for year-round comfort, currently rented for $460 per week, can be sold with vacant possession
- 445 sqm
Ideally situated close to schools, shops and Allawah station, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership and investment.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
Michael is very personable and has a lost of experience selling and helping clients to purchase. He is very professional in all his dealings and goes beyond working for a sale and helps with all the extra items related to the sale. With the market, as it is at this time, I was unsure of what to expect, but am very happy both with my purchase I would recommend Michael and his team to anyone wishing to sell or purchase.
- Robin - 7/24 Connelly St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.