5b Inverness Avenue, PenshurstSold For $1,150,000 August 18, 2016
- Property ID: 61559260
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Absolute Quality Luxury in an Ideal Locale
Thoroughly inspiring inside and out, this brilliant contemporary freestanding full brick residence offers first class family living with generous proportions and stylish appointments throughout.
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Generous living and dining domain that opens out onto an alfresco BBQ area, complete with a gas connection, and lush green lawns
- A sundrenched master bedroom with a stylish ensuite, built in robe with chic frosted glass doors and a generous balcony
- A further two bedrooms, one with a built in robe, an ultra modern bathroom and study space
- Ducted air conditioning, video intercom, a toilet on the lower level, under stair storage and internal access from the lock up garage as well as mezzanine storage
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village, train station and Hurstville CBD, this is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a quality home, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Currently rented for $680 to a quality long term tenant who is happy to stay.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!