5b Inverness Avenue, PenshurstSold For $1,150,000 August 18, 2016
- Property ID: 61559260
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Absolute Quality Luxury in an Ideal Locale
Thoroughly inspiring inside and out, this brilliant contemporary freestanding full brick residence offers first class family living with generous proportions and stylish appointments throughout.
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Generous living and dining domain that opens out onto an alfresco BBQ area, complete with a gas connection, and lush green lawns
- A sundrenched master bedroom with a stylish ensuite, built in robe with chic frosted glass doors and a generous balcony
- A further two bedrooms, one with a built in robe, an ultra modern bathroom and study space
- Ducted air conditioning, video intercom, a toilet on the lower level, under stair storage and internal access from the lock up garage as well as mezzanine storage
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village, train station and Hurstville CBD, this is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a quality home, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Currently rented for $680 to a quality long term tenant who is happy to stay.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.