5b Inverness Avenue, PenshurstSold For $1,150,000 August 18, 2016
- Property ID: 61559260
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Absolute Quality Luxury in an Ideal Locale
Thoroughly inspiring inside and out, this brilliant contemporary freestanding full brick residence offers first class family living with generous proportions and stylish appointments throughout.
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Generous living and dining domain that opens out onto an alfresco BBQ area, complete with a gas connection, and lush green lawns
- A sundrenched master bedroom with a stylish ensuite, built in robe with chic frosted glass doors and a generous balcony
- A further two bedrooms, one with a built in robe, an ultra modern bathroom and study space
- Ducted air conditioning, video intercom, a toilet on the lower level, under stair storage and internal access from the lock up garage as well as mezzanine storage
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village, train station and Hurstville CBD, this is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a quality home, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Currently rented for $680 to a quality long term tenant who is happy to stay.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.