6/27 Argyle Street, PenshurstSold For $485,000 March 15, 2019
- Property ID: 61776730
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Unique Suburban Apartment
With a convenient mid floor position of a security complex, in a quiet street surrounded by residential homes, this light filled two bedroom apartment offers low maintenance living at an affordable price.
- The living space is filled with natural light and has a pleasant, leafy outlook, with a ceiling fan for added comfort.
- A stylish modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
- The master bedroom offers a built-in robe and a balcony, with the comfort of a ceiling fan for warm weather.
- Complimented by an additional bedroom with a ceiling fan also and a very well-proportioned central bathroom.
- Secure intercom entry, a car space and its peaceful location perfectly complete the package.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a sought after location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.