6/27 Argyle Street, PenshurstSold For $485,000 March 15, 2019
- Property ID: 61776730
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Unique Suburban Apartment
With a convenient mid floor position of a security complex, in a quiet street surrounded by residential homes, this light filled two bedroom apartment offers low maintenance living at an affordable price.
- The living space is filled with natural light and has a pleasant, leafy outlook, with a ceiling fan for added comfort.
- A stylish modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
- The master bedroom offers a built-in robe and a balcony, with the comfort of a ceiling fan for warm weather.
- Complimented by an additional bedroom with a ceiling fan also and a very well-proportioned central bathroom.
- Secure intercom entry, a car space and its peaceful location perfectly complete the package.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a sought after location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.