6/27 Argyle Street, PenshurstSold For $485,000 March 15, 2019
- Property ID: 61776730
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Unique Suburban Apartment
With a convenient mid floor position of a security complex, in a quiet street surrounded by residential homes, this light filled two bedroom apartment offers low maintenance living at an affordable price.
- The living space is filled with natural light and has a pleasant, leafy outlook, with a ceiling fan for added comfort.
- A stylish modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher.
- The master bedroom offers a built-in robe and a balcony, with the comfort of a ceiling fan for warm weather.
- Complimented by an additional bedroom with a ceiling fan also and a very well-proportioned central bathroom.
- Secure intercom entry, a car space and its peaceful location perfectly complete the package.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a sought after location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Great result - Michael persevered in the current difficult environment of coronavirus shutdowns, to achieve a great result with my sale. He gave sound advice on pricing and was consistently professional and dedicated to finding just the right buyer for my property.
- Vendor - 9/11 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Very professional and very efficient. The property is being sold in a very short period of time, even in a turbulence market situation.
- Elaine - 3/25 Cambridge Street, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Great Agent! Very professional. Michael has been our agent for over 5 years. From renting, through to helping us sell our property, he has always gone above and beyond to ensure we got the best results.