6/50 George Street, PenshurstSold For $975,000 December 18, 2017
- Property ID: 61692090
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Immediately inviting, this impressive three bedroom villa home has light filled interiors and a large rear courtyard, making this an ideal lifestyle choice and an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring:
- A bright living space with formal dining and a timber entertainers' kitchen with a dishwasher and gas cooking
- Three good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and the master with an ensuite
- Convenient three-way central bathroom
- New blinds and ducted air conditioning throughout with an additional split system air conditioner in the family room/formal dining
- Sun soaked landscaped gardens with an undercover entertaining area in the wrap around courtyard
- Double lock-up garage with automatic door, workshop and internal access
- Small complex of six and perfectly positioned at the rear for peace and quiet
With the convenience of a bus stop at the door and a short stroll to Penshurst shopping village, Penshurst Station, parks and schools this villa is a must to inspect.
Villas in Penshurst of this calibre are rare, don't miss out!
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I highly recommend St George Property Agents to anyone who would like to buy, sell or rent a property.
- Elaine - Penshurst Landlord
Michael and the team provide an excellent service. Very friendly and prompt action. I am very appreciated for all service from St George Property since I became a customer!! Well done, great job! Michael and team.
- Lynn - Rockdale Landlord
The process was smooth. Carliu took great shots of the property which made the place stand out. Carli scheduled the first opening viewing on the day of settlement. Time was flexible which made it possible for people to see the property on the way home from work during the weekdays. In turn, it increased the chance of having more people going through the property. Carli found the tenants within a week just before Christmas. Great effort from Carli and great result followed.