6/75 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $670,000 November 30, 2018
- Property ID: 61757230
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Spacious Villa Home with Impressive Courtyard
Conveniently located, this three bedroom villa home has light filled interiors and a large rear courtyard, making this an ideal lifestyle choice and an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring:
- A bright living space with timber flooring and ducted air conditioning
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- A central updated bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Private courtyard with low maintenance gardens, perfect for entertaining
- A lock-up garage with internal access to the courtyard and under house storage
- Small complex of six and perfectly positioned at the front of complex
- With scope to renovate to add your personal touch, move in now or a great addition to your investment portfolio
Just a short stroll to Penshurst shopping village, Penshurst Station, parks and schools, this villa is a must to inspect.
Three bedroom villas in Penshurst close to station in particular are rare, don't miss out!
Strata Rates $550 per 1/4 approx
Council Rates $258 per 1/4 approx
Water Rates $178 per 1/4 approx
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.