6/75 Penshurst Street, PenshurstFOR SALE $799,000
- Property ID: 61757230
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Spacious Villa Home with Impressive Courtyard
Conveniently located, this three bedroom villa home has light filled interiors and a large rear courtyard, making this an ideal lifestyle choice and an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring:
- A bright living space with timber flooring and ducted air conditioning
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- A central bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Private courtyard with low maintenance gardens, perfect for entertaining
- A lock-up garage with internal access to the courtyard and under house storage
- Small complex of six and perfectly positioned at the front of complex
- With scope to renovate to add your personal touch, move in now or a great addition to your investment portfolio
Just a short stroll to Penshurst shopping village, Penshurst Station, parks and schools, this villa is a must to inspect.
Three bedroom villas in Penshurst close to station in particular are rare, don't miss out!
Strata Rates $550 per 1/4 approx
Council Rates $258 per 1/4 approx
Water Rates $178 per 1/4 approx
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
'' I found Michael to be true to his word and provided a high level of customer service. I can highly recommend Michael's approach and sales professionalism. He worked tirelessly to achieve a sale for us. His constant feedback and thorough market knowledge made us feel comfortable. He has great knowledge about the local area and was very responsive throughout the process We will have no hesitation in referring him and his business to our friends and family.''
- Amrish and Dipti Patel - (Vendor Review) - 83 Penshurst Street Penshurst NSW 2222
'' We highly recommend the services of Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents. We found Michael to be professional, trustworthy, helpful and friendly. Michael's knowledge of the real estate market in our area is excellent. He took the stress out of the process, worked tirelessly on our behalf and delivered an excellent result on the sale of our property, as well as assisting us with the purchase of our new property. The service and result we received from Michael exceeded all expectations. He is amazing! ''
- Christopher and Katherine Weeding - (Vendor Review) - 4/39 Ocean St Penshurst
'' Michael is very knowledgeable and very helpful both to client and tenant and for that, we are very grateful. ''