6/75 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $670,000 November 30, 2018
- Property ID: 61757230
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Spacious Villa Home with Impressive Courtyard
Conveniently located, this three bedroom villa home has light filled interiors and a large rear courtyard, making this an ideal lifestyle choice and an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring:
- A bright living space with timber flooring and ducted air conditioning
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- A central updated bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Private courtyard with low maintenance gardens, perfect for entertaining
- A lock-up garage with internal access to the courtyard and under house storage
- Small complex of six and perfectly positioned at the front of complex
- With scope to renovate to add your personal touch, move in now or a great addition to your investment portfolio
Just a short stroll to Penshurst shopping village, Penshurst Station, parks and schools, this villa is a must to inspect.
Three bedroom villas in Penshurst close to station in particular are rare, don't miss out!
Strata Rates $550 per 1/4 approx
Council Rates $258 per 1/4 approx
Water Rates $178 per 1/4 approx
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!