6/75 Penshurst Street, PenshurstFOR SALE $729,000 Negotiable
- Property ID: 61757230
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Spacious Villa Home with Impressive Courtyard
Conveniently located, this three bedroom villa home has light filled interiors and a large rear courtyard, making this an ideal lifestyle choice and an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring:
- A bright living space with timber flooring and ducted air conditioning
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- A central updated bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Private courtyard with low maintenance gardens, perfect for entertaining
- A lock-up garage with internal access to the courtyard and under house storage
- Small complex of six and perfectly positioned at the front of complex
- With scope to renovate to add your personal touch, move in now or a great addition to your investment portfolio
Just a short stroll to Penshurst shopping village, Penshurst Station, parks and schools, this villa is a must to inspect.
Three bedroom villas in Penshurst close to station in particular are rare, don't miss out!
Strata Rates $550 per 1/4 approx
Council Rates $258 per 1/4 approx
Water Rates $178 per 1/4 approx
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Michael has always pushed for the absolute best and his attention to detail really shines through. It is a breath of fresh air dealing with such a passionate and honest agent that always puts in 110% for his clients. Would highly recommend Michael to anyone buying/selling/renting.
- Jason Stephan Hilas and Jessica Slaveski - (Vendor Review) - 7/25 Martin Place, Mortdale
Communication with Michael was great. He always got back to us with any questions we had. Would thoroughly recommend Michael. Nothing was any trouble for him, and we achieved a wonderful result with our sale. Many thanks.
- Dianne Duncan - (Vendor Review) - 6/50 George Street, Penshurst
A very nice person to deal with. I recommend Michael to anyone selling their house.