6/75 Penshurst Street, PenshurstSold For $670,000 November 30, 2018
- Property ID: 61757230
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: VILLA
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Spacious Villa Home with Impressive Courtyard
Conveniently located, this three bedroom villa home has light filled interiors and a large rear courtyard, making this an ideal lifestyle choice and an opportunity not to be missed. Featuring:
- A bright living space with timber flooring and ducted air conditioning
- Three good sized bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes
- A central updated bathroom with the convenience of a separate toilet
- Private courtyard with low maintenance gardens, perfect for entertaining
- A lock-up garage with internal access to the courtyard and under house storage
- Small complex of six and perfectly positioned at the front of complex
- With scope to renovate to add your personal touch, move in now or a great addition to your investment portfolio
Just a short stroll to Penshurst shopping village, Penshurst Station, parks and schools, this villa is a must to inspect.
Three bedroom villas in Penshurst close to station in particular are rare, don't miss out!
Strata Rates $550 per 1/4 approx
Council Rates $258 per 1/4 approx
Water Rates $178 per 1/4 approx
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.