6 Banool Street, KareelaSold For $1,030,000 October 26, 2018
- Property ID: 61763210
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish, Renovated 4 Bedroom Home in an Ultra Convenient Locale
Immediately inviting and enjoying a convenient position in a quiet cul-de-sac, just minutes to Kareela Shopping Centre, this immaculately presented family home combines modern living with space and functionality.
- Functional split level design with district views and ducted air conditioning throughout the home
- A spacious living room with mood lighting, formal dining, and an ultra-modern kitchen
- 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and a possible 4th bedroom/office on the lower level
- There is a 3-way bathroom upstairs with a self-cleaning toilet and mood lighting, along with a 2nd bathroom downstairs
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle with nothing to do, boasting an entertaining area, lush lawns and easy-care gardens
- There is hardwood flooring under the as new carpet as an option, two balconies, ample storage under the home and stairs and a cellar
- Remote control garage door with access to the rear yard
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Kareela Shopping Centre and its many transport options, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership in a tightly held, highly sought-after cul-de-sac locale.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
Micahel was really helpful in buying a new property, he guided me in the different processes involved. Also very quick in responding to any quarries. Would recommend to everyone.
- Purcahser - 7/20 Ocean St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Micahel recently sold our unit. from day one he was very professional, as well as personal and very responsive. Michael has extensive knowledge of the market and gave us a realistic expectation of the price in the current market. We felt very confident in his handling of the whole process and his ability to achieve the best price for our home. Micahel has also been so helpful in helping us find out new home since the sale. Would highly recommend Micahel.
- Maria - 14/1 Percival Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
I would happily recommend Micahel to friends, a gentleman scholar, pleasant & helpful at all times.