6 Banool Street, KareelaSold For $1,030,000 October 26, 2018
- Property ID: 61763210
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish, Renovated 4 Bedroom Home in an Ultra Convenient Locale
Immediately inviting and enjoying a convenient position in a quiet cul-de-sac, just minutes to Kareela Shopping Centre, this immaculately presented family home combines modern living with space and functionality.
- Functional split level design with district views and ducted air conditioning throughout the home
- A spacious living room with mood lighting, formal dining, and an ultra-modern kitchen
- 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and a possible 4th bedroom/office on the lower level
- There is a 3-way bathroom upstairs with a self-cleaning toilet and mood lighting, along with a 2nd bathroom downstairs
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle with nothing to do, boasting an entertaining area, lush lawns and easy-care gardens
- There is hardwood flooring under the as new carpet as an option, two balconies, ample storage under the home and stairs and a cellar
- Remote control garage door with access to the rear yard
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Kareela Shopping Centre and its many transport options, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership in a tightly held, highly sought-after cul-de-sac locale.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
Very happy with the outcome of the auction. This is the third time we have used Michael to sell the property for us and have always found him very professional and we would be happy to recommend Michael and his team.
- Paul, Sheree And Family - 241 Wollongong Road, Arncliffe, NSW, 2205
One of the best sales man Michael is one of the best in the business. The whole process of purchasing a property went seamlessly well with Michael keeping open. honest and regular communication through out. if you are looking for a buy or sell. Michael comes highly recommended.
- Vendor - 2/21-23 Austral Street, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Fully transparent and detailed when guiding me through my first home purchase - Michael has strong knowledge of the local area and surroundings and was able to guide me with open transparency through my first home purchase.