6 Banool Street, KareelaSold For $1,030,000 October 26, 2018
- Property ID: 61763210
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish, Renovated 4 Bedroom Home in an Ultra Convenient Locale
Immediately inviting and enjoying a convenient position in a quiet cul-de-sac, just minutes to Kareela Shopping Centre, this immaculately presented family home combines modern living with space and functionality.
- Functional split level design with district views and ducted air conditioning throughout the home
- A spacious living room with mood lighting, formal dining, and an ultra-modern kitchen
- 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and a possible 4th bedroom/office on the lower level
- There is a 3-way bathroom upstairs with a self-cleaning toilet and mood lighting, along with a 2nd bathroom downstairs
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle with nothing to do, boasting an entertaining area, lush lawns and easy-care gardens
- There is hardwood flooring under the as new carpet as an option, two balconies, ample storage under the home and stairs and a cellar
- Remote control garage door with access to the rear yard
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Kareela Shopping Centre and its many transport options, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership in a tightly held, highly sought-after cul-de-sac locale.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."