6 Banool Street, KareelaSold For $1,030,000 October 26, 2018
- Property ID: 61763210
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish, Renovated 4 Bedroom Home in an Ultra Convenient Locale
Immediately inviting and enjoying a convenient position in a quiet cul-de-sac, just minutes to Kareela Shopping Centre, this immaculately presented family home combines modern living with space and functionality.
- Functional split level design with district views and ducted air conditioning throughout the home
- A spacious living room with mood lighting, formal dining, and an ultra-modern kitchen
- 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and a possible 4th bedroom/office on the lower level
- There is a 3-way bathroom upstairs with a self-cleaning toilet and mood lighting, along with a 2nd bathroom downstairs
- The rear yard has been created for a low maintenance lifestyle with nothing to do, boasting an entertaining area, lush lawns and easy-care gardens
- There is hardwood flooring under the as new carpet as an option, two balconies, ample storage under the home and stairs and a cellar
- Remote control garage door with access to the rear yard
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Kareela Shopping Centre and its many transport options, this family home represents an outstanding opportunity for home ownership in a tightly held, highly sought-after cul-de-sac locale.
Call Michael Stojanovic today
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.