25/574-576 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $495,000 March 8, 2016
- Property ID: 61518350
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold By Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents
Located just minutes from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers low maintenance, convenient living.
- Recently refreshed with timber flooring and fresh, neutral tones that enhance the airy feel of this apartment.
- The open plan makes entertaining a breeze as the living and dining space opens out onto a spacious front courtyard with private entrance.
- The kitchen offers counter dining options and ample cupboard space.
- There are two bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and access to a second courtyard, the main offering a mirrored built in robe.
- The stylish modern bathroom cleverly combines with laundry facilities for added convenience.
With secure intercom access, a security alarm for peace of mind, a storage area and a lock up garage, this apartment has all that you need for a relaxed, low maintenance lifestyle.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a highly popular location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.