10 Nymboida Crescent, Sylvania WatersSold For $1,290,000 March 4, 2016
- Property ID: 61534740
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Land size: 570 Metres²
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic
An outstanding opportunity in an enviable Sylvania Waters location, this brick residence has been recently refreshed so it is perfect to move straight in or rent out now while preparing to build your dream home.
- Freshly painted with new LED downlights throughout and freshly polished floorboards
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with built in robes
- Multiple living areas and air conditioning for comfortable family living
- A second shower and toilet
- A sparkling in-ground pool with an outdoor undercover entertaining area for relaxing Summer weekends
- Set on a clean block of approx. 570sqm in a quiet, highly sought after street in Sylvania Waters
- Convenient access to boat ramps and both Southgate and Miranda Westfield shopping centres
- 21 km (approx. 30 minutes) to Sydney CBD
Perfectly situated in this tightly held family locale, with an abundance of lifestyle benefits all at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.