3/1-5 Apsley Street, PenshurstSold For $700,000 March 23, 2016
- Property ID: 61537310
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
This sensational villa style apartment is sure to impress with a private courtyard complete with its own private entrance and convenient ramp access. Just seconds from Penshurst station, restaurants and shops, it ticks all the boxes.
- A spacious living area with air conditioning that opens out onto the impressive courtyard.
- An open plan kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances.
- Two bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans, the main with an en-suite.
- The bathroom is stylish and modern with a separate toilet for added convenience.
- Gas outlets for heating, Foxtel availability, secure basement garage with remote access and security intercom entry are among the many benefits of this quality apartment.
With easy access to the City and located only minutes to Penshurst's shopping precinct and many transport options, this apartment offers an ideal lifestyle of low maintenance at an attractive price.
Owners are happy to sell prior to the auction.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."