11/1 Ramu Close, Sylvania WatersSold For $735,000 March 22, 2016
- Property ID: 61538660
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: TOWNHOUSES
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic
Comprising resort style amenities and conveniently located within close proximity to shopping centres and waterways, this three bedroom full brick townhouse offers an outstanding opportunity at an attractive price.
- Open plan lounge and dining area that opens out onto the courtyard
- As new kitchen with stone benchtops and ample cupboard space
- An impressive main bedroom with an en-suite, built ins, air conditioning and a generous private balcony
- Two additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, the second with air conditioning
- The main bathroom has a stylish claw foot tub and there is an additional toilet downstairs
- An internal laundry and a garage with the convenience of internal access perfectly complete the package
Convenient access to boat ramps and only 21 km (approx. 30 minutes) to Sydney CBD. With a swimming pool and tennis court facilities, an easy walk to Sylvania Waters cafes and restaurants and only minutes to Southgate Shopping Centre and Westfield Miranda, this opportunity will not last.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.