1/10 Arcadia Street, PenshurstSold For $550,000 April 26, 2016
- Property ID: 61543870
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Impressively Renovated Apartment In An Ideal Location
Conveniently located to the many lifestyle benefits of both Penshurst and Hurstville, this bright and spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment offers low maintenance living at an affordable price.
- The spacious living and dining domain opens out onto a breezy balcony for easy, relaxed living.
- The kitchen is large and has just been renovated and offers ample storage and bench space.
- There are two generous bedrooms; complimented by a recently refreshed, well appointed bathroom.
- An internal laundry, secure intercom access, a storeroom and a lock up garage perfectly complete the package.
Ideally situated near Penshurst Park and the Aquatic centre and just minutes from Penshurst's cosmopolitan shopping and dining strip, Penshurst station and transport options.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St, Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!