21 Martin Street, RoselandsSold For $902,000 June 7, 2016
- Property ID: 61546410
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 5
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold For a Record Price Above Asking!
Immediately inviting and enjoying a Northerly aspect, this immaculately presented family home combines style, space and functionality.
- The generous living space is filled with natural light and the gourmet kitchen is sleek and stylish. The home offers reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
- The light filled dining space adjoins the kitchen allowing for seamless formal entertaining and flows through to an undercover entertaining area for easy alfresco living.
- The bathroom is well-appointed with a relaxing spa bath, and there is the convenience of an additional shower and toilet at the rear of the home.
- There are three generous bedrooms, all with built ins and the main with air conditioning.
- The rear yard is designed for relaxed, low maintenance living with lush green lawns and well maintained gardens.
- There is a side drive with gates that lead to the lock up garage. The garage has plumbing for a granny flat and would be an easy flat conversion.
Ideally situated close to Roselands shopping centre, transport and quality schools this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.