21 Martin Street, RoselandsSold For $902,000 June 7, 2016
- Property ID: 61546410
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 5
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold For a Record Price Above Asking!
Immediately inviting and enjoying a Northerly aspect, this immaculately presented family home combines style, space and functionality.
- The generous living space is filled with natural light and the gourmet kitchen is sleek and stylish. The home offers reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
- The light filled dining space adjoins the kitchen allowing for seamless formal entertaining and flows through to an undercover entertaining area for easy alfresco living.
- The bathroom is well-appointed with a relaxing spa bath, and there is the convenience of an additional shower and toilet at the rear of the home.
- There are three generous bedrooms, all with built ins and the main with air conditioning.
- The rear yard is designed for relaxed, low maintenance living with lush green lawns and well maintained gardens.
- There is a side drive with gates that lead to the lock up garage. The garage has plumbing for a granny flat and would be an easy flat conversion.
Ideally situated close to Roselands shopping centre, transport and quality schools this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."