9/33 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $523,000 May 16, 2016
- Property ID: 61546830
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Carport: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Sold by Michael Stojanovic
With tranquil garden surrounds, a swimming pool and BBQ area and a convenient ground floor position, this two bedroom apartment is perfect for anyone looking for a relaxed Summer like lifestyle.
- Generous living space that opens out onto an open courtyard style patio
- A contemporary kitchen with ample cupboard space and sleek stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
- Two bedrooms with a built-in robe in the main
- A neat bathroom, an internal laundry and basement parking
With as new paint, carpet and blinds, this apartment is a fantastic opportunity to secure a quality apartment with resort style living only minutes to Penshurst centre and station.
Currently rented to long term quality tenants wanting to stay paying $420 per week making it an ideal investment property.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!