5b Inverness Avenue, PenshurstSold For $1,150,000 August 18, 2016
- Property ID: 61559260
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Absolute Quality Luxury in an Ideal Locale
Thoroughly inspiring inside and out, this brilliant contemporary freestanding full brick residence offers first class family living with generous proportions and stylish appointments throughout.
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Generous living and dining domain that opens out onto an alfresco BBQ area, complete with a gas connection, and lush green lawns
- A sundrenched master bedroom with a stylish ensuite, built in robe with chic frosted glass doors and a generous balcony
- A further two bedrooms, one with a built in robe, an ultra modern bathroom and study space
- Ducted air conditioning, video intercom, a toilet on the lower level, under stair storage and internal access from the lock up garage as well as mezzanine storage
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village, train station and Hurstville CBD, this is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a quality home, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Currently rented for $680 to a quality long term tenant who is happy to stay.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."