5b Inverness Avenue, PenshurstSold For $1,150,000 August 18, 2016
- Property ID: 61559260
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Absolute Quality Luxury in an Ideal Locale
Thoroughly inspiring inside and out, this brilliant contemporary freestanding full brick residence offers first class family living with generous proportions and stylish appointments throughout.
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone benchtops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Generous living and dining domain that opens out onto an alfresco BBQ area, complete with a gas connection, and lush green lawns
- A sundrenched master bedroom with a stylish ensuite, built in robe with chic frosted glass doors and a generous balcony
- A further two bedrooms, one with a built in robe, an ultra modern bathroom and study space
- Ducted air conditioning, video intercom, a toilet on the lower level, under stair storage and internal access from the lock up garage as well as mezzanine storage
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village, train station and Hurstville CBD, this is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a quality home, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Currently rented for $680 to a quality long term tenant who is happy to stay.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.