7/13-17 Hampden Street, Beverly HillsSold For $565,000 July 4, 2016
- Property ID: 61560560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Tranquil Villa Style Ground Floor Apartment
The peaceful, leafy outlook from this ground floor, two bedroom apartment enhances the relaxed lifestyle that it's superb location offers. Just moments from Beverly Hills' shopping and dining precinct, featuring:
- A generous living space that opens out onto a private courtyard perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- The kitchen is bright and airy with gas cooking and ample cupboard and bench space.
- The bedrooms are both generously proportioned with a pleasant view of the leafy surrounds, both offer built in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom.
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage are among the many benefits offered and its ultra-convenient location perfectly completes the package.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a sought after location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Strata rates $623.99 per 1/4 approx
Council rate $225.84 per 1/4 approx
Water rates $185.79 per 1/4 approx
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."