7/13-17 Hampden Street, Beverly HillsSold For $565,000 July 4, 2016
- Property ID: 61560560
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Tranquil Villa Style Ground Floor Apartment
The peaceful, leafy outlook from this ground floor, two bedroom apartment enhances the relaxed lifestyle that it's superb location offers. Just moments from Beverly Hills' shopping and dining precinct, featuring:
- A generous living space that opens out onto a private courtyard perfect for alfresco entertaining.
- The kitchen is bright and airy with gas cooking and ample cupboard and bench space.
- The bedrooms are both generously proportioned with a pleasant view of the leafy surrounds, both offer built in robes and are serviced by a central bathroom.
- Secure intercom entry, an internal laundry and a lock up garage are among the many benefits offered and its ultra-convenient location perfectly completes the package.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in a sought after location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
Strata rates $623.99 per 1/4 approx
Council rate $225.84 per 1/4 approx
Water rates $185.79 per 1/4 approx
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.