14/48 Victoria Avenue, PenshurstSold For $650,000 November 10, 2016
- Property ID: 61581020
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
Stylish, Private, Spacious and Ever So Handy (120sqm)
Perfectly positioned just minutes from the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct, this sensational two bedroom apartment offers tranquil surrounds, convenience and style.
Combining a fabulous layout and a large outdoor entertaining area, this stylish and private two bedroom unit is sure to impress.
- Sensational separate living and dining space that opens on to an impressive wrap-around balcony with a beautiful leafy outlook
- The gourmet kitchen is sleek and modern with gas cooking, a dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
- There are two bedrooms, the main with a built-in robe and serviced by a clean, central bathroom
- A mid floor position, an internal laundry and a lock up garage in a secure basement
A savvy investment or just move straight in with nothing to do, the convenient location and functional design make this a must to inspect.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly St Penshurst.
I am quite impressed with the way Michael helped me buy the property. Thanks a lot to him and his team. Highly recommend anyone interested to contact him for buying and selling the property.
- Pragun - 6/75 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Michael is very professional and experienced. He made the process of my recent purchase easier. Not only did Michael responded quickly to calls and emails he also helped me with some of my requested in providing companies to organise everything for moving in. I have no pressure and stress-free for sure. I highly recommend Michael to all my family, friends and everyone living in the local area.
- Ruby - 4/110 Penshurst St, Penshurst, NSW, 2222
Excellent management. Very efficient and great service! I will recommend my friends to use this agency!