20a Carruthers Street, PenshurstSold For $1,060,000 December 10, 2016
- Property ID: 61590130
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: DUPLEX
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Car Spaces: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Promoting a desirable low maintenance lifestyle of contemporary comfort and convenience, this impeccably presented full brick and concrete slab Torrens Title duplex offers an exceptional opportunity. It is the ultimate in family living with absolute convenience only a short stroll to Penshurst station and shopping precinct.
- Open plan gourmet kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and quality stainless steel gas appliances
- Generous living domain that opens out onto an alfresco BBQ area, lush green lawns and a tranquil garden sanctuary
- A sun-drenched master bedroom with an en-suite, built in robe and views across the district
- A further two bedrooms, both with built in robes, an attic as a study or 4th bedroom and two additional bathrooms
- Ducted air conditioning, two balconies and internal access from the lock up garage perfectly complete the package
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a quality home, with all that you need right at your doorstep.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst.
Around 10 years ago we purchased this property from Michael when he was working for a different agency. Having a good experience as a buyer it made sense to get in touch with Michael to see what he could do for us with selling especially since we were aware of how active he is in the Penshurst area. From meeting Michael again at our home for an appraisal we found him nothing but friendly, knowledgable and made the stressful process of selling quite calming. He gave us an appraisal in line with our expectations, seamlessly organised the marketing and was even able to assist to organise local cleaners to come through to help detail our home spotlessly. He then delivered in full by securing a sale on the first open home at the asking price! Across the entire process, we have found Michael to be always accessible, completely transparent and the ability to deliver on his commitments. We would absolutely use his services again in the future, highly recommended.
- Mr Wu - 4/10 Victoria Avenue Penshurst NSW 2222
Michael was friendly and easy to communicate with. He has good advice and worked hard on my behalf.
- Mr Faber - 7/568 Forest Rd, Penshurst, NSW 2222
Michael and his team helped me buy my investment unit. A very professional and caring team, well equipped with market knowledge and were always happy to answer my questions. I would highly recommend them to anyone wanting to buy in the St George area.