26/574 Forest Road, PenshurstSold For $580,000 March 13, 2017
- Property ID: 61607090
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 2
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
With a prime position just minutes from the shops and restaurants that Penshurst has to offer, this two bedroom apartment is stylish and convenient and a fantastic investment opportunity.
- A spacious living and dining domain opens out onto a wide balcony
- Open plan kitchen allows for easy family living with counter dining options and ample cupboard space
- Two bedrooms, both with access to a second balcony, one offering a built in robe
- A modernised, cleverly combined bathroom and laundry
- No common walls, reverse cycle air conditioning and a security complex
- A double lock up garage with mezzanine storage with security cameras in the basement area
Ideally situated close to quality schools, Penshurst shopping village and train station, this is an exceptional opportunity to purchase a quality investment with an immediate secure income.
Currently rented for $430 to a quality long term tenant until January 2018 who is happy to stay.
Call Michael Stojanovic or come in to our office 8/3 Connelly Street, Penshurst
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."