14 Beale Crescent, PeakhurstSold For $1,081,000 April 8, 2017
- Property ID: 61629260
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: HOUSE
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Recently renovated and immediately inviting, this immaculately presented family home combines style, space and functionality.
- The generous living space is filled with natural light and the gourmet kitchen is sleek and stylish with gas cooking. The home offers reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
- The light filled dining space adjoins the kitchen allowing for seamless formal entertaining and flows through to an undercover entertaining area for easy alfresco living.
- The bathroom is well-appointed, and there is the convenience of an additional toilet as well as laundry.
- There are three generous bedrooms, all with built in robes.
- The rear yard is designed for relaxed, low maintenance living with lush green lawns and well maintained gardens.
- There is a side drive that leads to the lock up garage.
Ideally situated close to quality schools, shops and transport, this home represents an outstanding opportunity for immediate enjoyment.
Call Michael Stojanovic today.
"Michael made everything very easy, I really didn't have anything to do. Every step was looked after, every question explained. Very happy with Michael's service."
- Mr Treleaven - 14/33 Victroria Avenue, Penshurst
Michael worked tirelessly to get the property sold and achieved the right result. He kept me up to date with the progress of the campaign and he was flexible enough to change the sale approach as needed to get the property sold.
- Mr Peng - 14/33 Victoria Avenue, Penshurst
"Michael has been really helpful during the process and we would definitely recommend him to our friends and families."