8/26 Ocean Street, PenshurstSold For $610,000 September 21, 2017
- Property ID: 61650990
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: SOLD
SOLD by Michael Stojanovic - St George Property Agents - Penshurst
Conveniently positioned on the middle floor of the complex. Just minutes to the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining strip, this tranquil two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of absolute convenience.
- Generous living space with stylish timber flooring that opens out onto a wide balcony.
- A sleek modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space.
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned with built-in robes. The main with a second balcony.
- A crisp clean bathroom and an internal laundry.
- Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct with a lock-up garage to perfectly complete the package.
Currently rented for $440 per week.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in an immensely popular location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
Gym : Kaizen Gym Pty Ltd
586 Forest Road, Penshurst
Restaurant : Penshurst Cottage
606 Forest Road, Penshurst
Liquor Store : Valore Cellars
491 Forest Road, Penshurst
School : Georges River College - Penshurst Girls Campus
2 Austral Street, Penshurst
Church : St Declan Catholic Church
92 Penshurst Street, Penshurst
'' I found Michael to be true to his word and provided a high level of customer service. I can highly recommend Michael's approach and sales professionalism. He worked tirelessly to achieve a sale for us. His constant feedback and thorough market knowledge made us feel comfortable. He has great knowledge about the local area and was very responsive throughout the process We will have no hesitation in referring him and his business to our friends and family.''
- Amrish and Dipti Patel - (Vendor Review) - 83 Penshurst Street Penshurst NSW 2222
'' We highly recommend the services of Michael Stojanovic of St George Property Agents. We found Michael to be professional, trustworthy, helpful and friendly. Michael's knowledge of the real estate market in our area is excellent. He took the stress out of the process, worked tirelessly on our behalf and delivered an excellent result on the sale of our property, as well as assisting us with the purchase of our new property. The service and result we received from Michael exceeded all expectations. He is amazing! ''
- Christopher and Katherine Weeding - (Vendor Review) - 4/39 Ocean St Penshurst
'' Michael is very knowledgeable and very helpful both to client and tenant and for that, we are very grateful. ''