8/26 Ocean Street, PenshurstFOR SALE $619,000
- Property ID: 61650990
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Property type: APARTMENT
- Building size:
- Garage: 1
- Listing type: FOR SALE
Tranquil Mid Floor Front Apartment
Conveniently positioned on the middle floor of the complex. Just minutes to the heart of Penshurst's shopping and dining strip, this tranquil two bedroom apartment offers a lifestyle of absolute convenience.
- Generous living space with stylish timber flooring that opens out onto a wide balcony.
- A sleek modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space.
- Two bedrooms, both generously proportioned with built-in robes. The main with a second balcony.
- A crisp clean bathroom and an internal laundry.
- Just moments from Penshurst's shopping and dining precinct with a lock-up garage to perfectly complete the package.
Currently rented for $440 per week.
Presenting an incredible opportunity for investors or first home buyers to have an affordable presence in an immensely popular location.
Call Michael Stojanovic today or come in to our office at 8/3 Connelly Street Penshurst.
|Gym : Kaizen Gym Pty Ltd||586 Forest Road, Penshurst||0.3 km||4 mins|
|Restaurant : Penshurst Cottage||606 Forest Road, Penshurst||0.4 km||5 mins|
|Liquor Store : Valore Cellars||491 Forest Road, Penshurst||0.5 km||6 mins|
|School : Georges River College - Penshurst Girls Campus||2 Austral Street, Penshurst||0.5 km||7 mins|
|Church : St Declan Catholic Church||92 Penshurst Street, Penshurst||0.8 km||10 mins|
"Michael has just sold our unit in Penshurst and we were very happy with the professional way in which Michael conducted the sale. He was always approachable and honest in his communications with us. He was more than willing to do what was needed to ensure the sale went through, including a meeting at his office at 8.30pm , so thank you Michael".
- Stephen & Donna Roemling - 4/5 Cambridge Street, Penshurst
"Michael was a fantastic agent and was able to sell our unit very quickly. Was excellent and very friendly to deal with".
- Davisd Brett & Xiaoou Wu - 4/409 Forest Road, Penshrust
"After shopping around for an agent. We were left to decide on Two. One was Michael the experienced, knowledgeable and the other a young agent who was pushing the "New". Both charismatic and felt open and honest. But Michael was able to set expectations with proof and ended up getting us a brilliant result. I would 100% recommend Michael and his team".